There will be three rounds of tryouts, with the number of players trying out slimmed down after each session.
Tryouts will be held at Penn Park: Map here
If you cannot make the first day of tryouts, email firstname.lastname@example.org (Ajani Motta, Captain) and we may allow you to show up to the next session.
DATES for Fall 2018:
- Round 1: Thursday August 30th, 8 - 10 PM
- Round 2: Saturday September 1st, 4 - 7 PM
- Round 3: Sunday September 2nd, 4 - 5:30 PM
- All rounds at Penn Park on Adams Field
- On the first day, SHOW UP AT LEAST 30 MINUTES EARLY to process paperwork. This is not one of those "please show up early" general requests. There will likely be more than 100 players there that 1) need to sign into our database and 2) need to sign field liability forms. Showing up 10 minutes before tryouts to a long line of players waiting to check in will cut into our alloted field time, minimizing your opportunity to show us your skills. PLAYERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO FILL OUT FIELD LIABILITY FORMS BEFORE ARRIVING TO TRYOUTS - form available at https://goo.gl/forms/oezxfbw1EPbGSaHd2
- You will be given a number that you will use every day of tryouts. Remember your number - this is how we will remember you until the pool of players is smaller.
- Tryouts have historically always been competitive. This year we expect to pick 7-9 players, but this number is always subject to change. We encourage all seriously interested players to be in good physical shape.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Proper Soccer Attire
- A Dark and White Shirt
HOW TO ACCESS PENN PARK:
Behind Franklin Field (on 33rd St and Locust Walk), there will be a bridge that extends over the railroad and connects the campus to PennPark. Reminder, be sure to arrive 30 minutes early for sign-in and warm up prior to beginning tryouts.
We look forward to seeing everybody on the pitch.
Feel free to contact club captain Ajani Motta with any questions.