Trombone Christmas Details
Players of all levels are welcome!
- Rehearsal Date: Sunday, December 12th, 2021
- Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM; Registration starts at 1:30PM
- Location: Platt Student Performing Arts House Platt Student Performing Arts House (3702 Spruce Street)
- 1:30 PM Registration at Rehearsal Site
- 2-4:00 PM Rehearsal; then chaperoned SEPTA trip provided to and from performance site
- 4:30-5:45PM Dinner Break, Group Picture, and Setup at Xmas Village http://www.philachristmas.com/
- 6:00-7:00PM Performance, Main Stage, Xmas Village
- Performance Date: Sunday, December 12th, 2021
- Time: 6:00 PM-7:00 PM
- Location: Philadelphia Christmas Village (http://www.philachristmas.com/)
- Registration is required! Click Here! https://forms.gle/fT2ESBxBTPwcF8jo6
Attire and What to Bring
- Casual attire is suggested for the rehearsal. Holiday-themed attire is suggested and encouraged for the performance.
- Your instrument, a collapsible music stand, a pencil. Music will be provided in both digital and paper form.
- Safety measures implemented during the will be in regular consultation with University Campus Health and in accordance with State of Pennsylvania and City of Philadelphia guidance.
- Check-in will include a temperature check, and health attestation and vaccination confirmation via the Penn OpenPassCampus app.
- During the program rehearsal and performance, face masks and bell covers will be required for the duration of any in-person session when brass players are not playing. Disposable cotton masks will be provided upon request.
- Participants under the age of 18 (Medical,Permission, and Photo Waiver - Required of all minors) will be provided via Docusign.
- Participants 18 and older (Photo Waiver) will be provided via Docusign.